Books: the “Carving My Life” Series
People always tell me that I’ve done so much and my life is so interesting I should write about it. OK! So I’ve started a series – and here are the first ones! I hope you enjoy reading them.
You can get all books in both ebook and print formats.
Carving My Life, Volume I
- What made me switch from my passion for fine art pottery to being an all-out freak for stone carving (which has never stopped….)
- My two-year ‘walkabout’ (truckabout?)
- When the docs said I’d never walk again…
- And a few teasers about my first trip to Italy
- There’s more, but you’ll see.
Carving My Life, Volume I: PRINT BOOK – CLICK HERE
Carving My Life, Volume I: EBOOK – CLICK HERE
Carving My Life, Volume II
• Could you switch from slow, mellow hand-carving to fast, powerful, dangerous power tools?
• What is “dead” stone?
• What are the Oddisms?
• See a sculpture carved start to finish!
• 18 More pages than Volume I!
Carving My Life, Volume II: EBOOK – CLICK HERE
Carving My Life, Volume II: PRINT BOOK – CLICK HERE